The Little Ones Package is designed for young children aged from 2 1/2 years old to 5 years old.
Perhaps your little one:
- Has recently moved to a big kid bed, or is about to
- Has had a set back or a change to their sleep habits (possibly due to a new sibling in the family) and needs help getting back on track; or
- Has never been a good sleeper and you are ready to change this. It’s never too late!
Little Ones Package inclusions:
- A full sleep evaluation for your child
- A detailed, step by step Sleep Plan for your family, with supporting resources
- Pre-consult resource to get you warmed up
- A consult where we will discuss your child’s sleep plan including sleep environment; settling techniques; bedtime routine; night wakings; troubleshoot possible problems; and discuss any other specific issues you might be dealing with
- 21 Day online sleep log (in real time) reviewed and discussed daily. Sleep support is customised to each family
- Four support phone calls over the three week period
- Three weeks of email support.
Payment is due at the time of booking. If payment is not received by due date, your booking may be cancelled or delayed. Cancellations of a Consult within 72 hours of confirmed date will result in 50% of package price being forfeited.
The ideal time to start the program (Night 1) is when the following 14 nights are able to be dedicated to your child’s sleep – so no holidays booked and you are able to be at home for each bedtime.
Package including 1hr Zoom Consult $695
Package including 2hr In-home Consult $895 (Travel zone)
“Amy was amazing and with such a gentle approach it was exactly what our family needed! We have 3 kids under 5 who were all waking multiple times per night all wanting to be cuddled or fed (baby) back to sleep. We were a very, very tired house!
Amy worked with us every step of the way to get our 3 kids sleeping through the night again. I have experienced more full nights of sleep in the last week than I have in the last year.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Amy to anyone who isn’t happy with their families sleep situation. She’s so understanding and full of knowledge, giving advice on every aspect of their new routines and answering my million questions very quickly with no judgment. Thank you Amy!”.
Ali & Kyle – Highton, Victoria
“I have a 3 year old that I would have to lay with to get her to sleep and if she woke during the night (which was often) I would either get in bed with her or she would get in bed with me. I was tired, emotional and finally agreed with my husband that we would give this a go. It’s been the best thing ever. She now goes to sleep by herself without crying and sleeps through the night.
The support from Amy has been sensational really. Anyone who is needing a little help with getting their little one to sleep well, so you sleep well, definitely give Amy a call, you won’t regret it, you will only wonder why you didn’t do it earlier”.