The Hushabye Package is designed for babies through to toddlers.
This package will get your little one sleeping 11-12 hours each night, and having great day naps.
Together we deal with sleep schedules; settling techniques; night time wakings; night feeds; day naps; day feeds; nap transitions; and any other sleep issues you may be facing.
Hushabye Package inclusions:
- A full sleep evaluation
- A detailed, step by step Sleep Plan for your child. Sleep support is customised for each family and based on the age of your child
- A Consult or Pre-call where we will discuss the sleep plan; the set up for Night 1 including a nursery analysis; bedtime routine; settling techniques; night wakings; and nap routines. We will troubleshoot possible problems, and discuss any other specific issues you may be dealing with. Bedtime support available on Night 1
- 14 Day online sleep log (in real time) reviewed and discussed daily
- Four support calls
- Three weeks of email support
- Wrap up email covering sleep changes going forward and how best to deal with them.
Payment is due at the time of booking. If payment is not received by due date, your booking may be cancelled or delayed. Cancellations of a Consult or Pre-call within 72 hours of confirmed date will result in 50% of package price being forfeited.
Hushabye Package with Zoom Consult $495
Hushabye Package with Zoom Pre-Call plus Bedtime Support* on Night 1 (6-9pm) $849 (travel zone)
*The Hushabye Package with Bedtime Support provides an extra service in that you get hands on guidance and support to help you through Night 1 of change (which can be a tough night). Additional hours available on request.
“Working with Amy is the best thing we could have done for ourselves and more importantly for our baby.
With Amy’s help we have taught her how to put herself to sleep which has resulted in a much happier, healthier and calmer baby. Thank you Amy!!”.
Kirsten & Scott – Torquay, Victoria
“Getting Amy’s help was a complete game changer for our family.
Jack was 6 1/2 months at the time of training and was constantly waking through the night and his day naps were 25mins!! It was a mess.
I had my reservations about sleep training but after speaking with Amy I felt that we would be in good hands. Her approach and guidance are invaluable, within a few nights things had completely turned around!
Could not recommend her highly enough! We only wished we did it earlier”.