The Newborn Package is designed for new parents. It provides the guidance and support you need to implement a great foundation for sleep.
Setting up good sleep habits right from the beginning can make all the difference when it comes to looking after your new baby – and you can do it whilst still getting all those newborn cuddles and divine contact naps!
A well-rested baby, and in turn a well-rested parent, opens the door to a wonderful newborn journey.
This package is IDEAL for you if:
- You are expecting a new addition soon; or
- Have recently given birth.
- A newborn information video to get you started
- A comprehensive easy to read, step by step Newborn Guide that covers newborn sleep strategies; schedules; sleep expectations; routines; settling techniques; nap-times; night wakings; nursery set up; and what to expect for the future. This guide is a GAME CHANGER when it comes to setting your baby up to become a great sleeper
- A 30min support call to discuss any issues and to check on progress
- Wrap up email packet that covers sleep changes going forward and how best to deal with them to ensure great sleep stays on track.
Standard package: $195
Additional support option: 2hr home visit: + $400 (Travel zone)
During home visits, we will to go through the newborn guide with you in detail, and cover off any and all questions. A nursery analysis will also be carried out.
Support calls and home visits to be booked in prior to babe turning 10 weeks old.
Payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellations of a home visit within 72 hours of confirmed date will result in 50% of package price being forfeited. Standard package price is non-refundable.
“We bought Amy’s newborn package when Charlie was 9 weeks old and it set his sleeping patterns up wonderfully!
We haven’t experienced any four month sleep regression (he is 5 months old now) and he still drifts off to sleep in 5 mins with no fuss, it’s a dream!
Thanks Amy, you have helped make our first parenting journey super easy so far!”
Polly & Conrad, – Preston, Victoria
“Amy’s approach with newborns was exactly what I needed. I didn’t want to read a bunch of books that would tell me all different techniques. I wanted to be told what to do! and I wanted it to work!”
Emily – Herne Hill, Victoria
“Thanks Amy for your help. I did everything you told me to do and guess what?! it’s working! Georgia is sleeping perfectly”.
Maria – Geelong West, Victoria